celebrate 20 years of wildcat mountain!
Come have fun with parents and community members from Wildcat Mountain at the Roaring Twenties Gala! Dress in 20’s attire is optional but encouraged. Please feel free to invite friends, neighbors and family members, anyone is welcome! This will be a night to remember!
When & Where
Saturday, February 24th
6:00 – 10:00 PM
Lone Tree Arts Center
$50 per person
- Appetizer Dinner Stations including:
– Street Tacos with Pork Carnitas, Mandarin Teriyaki Chicken, or Grilled Portabello Mushrooms
– Beef or Portabello Mushroom Sliders with Bacon, Boursin Cheese and Carmalized Onions
– Pretzel Breads and Sausages Served with a Sharp White Cheddar and Ale Fondue
– Thai Chicken Satay
– Vegetable Crudite’, Wisconsin Cheeses and Fruit
- Online Silent Auction (view here)
- Blackjack, Craps and Roulette Casino Tables
- DJ and Dancing
- Photo Booth with Unlimited Prints
- Cash Bar
There will be blackjack tables, a craps table and a roulette table for your entertainment! $500 vouchers will be handed out at the door when you arrive and you will exchange these for chips. When the casino tables close at 9:30, the dealers will give you a new voucher for the amount of chips you have. There will be a prize or two for the person(s) with the most chips at the end of the evening!
The silent auction will be showcased throughout the event as well as online for those that are not attending. The silent auction is now OPEN! All proceeds will go to Wildcat Mountain Elementary. All bidding and payment will be through the auction website. You will register as a bidder when making your first bid. The silent auction will close on February 24th at 8:30 pm. You will be able to pick up your items at the gala starting at 9:00 pm OR from the WME office starting Monday, February 26th if you did not attend the event. We encourage you to share the auction website with family and friends who may be interested in bidding!
View the silent auction HERE. You may bid, Fund a Need or make a flat donation from the website.